Cha Removal of Glass
Many people like to drink tea, but the Cha on the cup is difficult to clear, tea set inside the wall of a layer of Cha, containing cadmium, lead, iron, arsenic, mercury and other metal substances. They are brought into the body when drinking tea, and food protein, fat and vitamins and other nutrients combined to produce insoluble precipitation, hindering the absorption of nutrients. At the same time, these oxides into the body will also cause neurological, digestive, urinary hematopoietic system lesions and functional disorders, especially arsenic, cadmium can cause cancer, fetal malformation, harm health. Therefore have the habit of drinking tea, should often timely cleaning tea Cha. In order for you to stop being bothered by this, here are a few ways to remove Cha:
1. Remove the metal from the tea Cha, the use of metal-made tea, will become black because of Cha, such as the use of medium detergent can not be washed out, can be soaked in vinegar, or soak with bleach can easily go to scale.
2. Remove the tea cup or teapot on the Cha, teacup, teapot used for a long time, will be a large number of Cha, sponge dip with salt rub, can be easily removed.
3. In addition to small pieces of Cha, it can be soaked in bleach or cleaning powder solution, and placed one night, you can remove Cha.
4. Potato Peel to Cha, the easiest way to remove is: with potato skins to help. Put the potato skin in a teacup, then put into boiling water, cover, stuffy for 5-10 minutes, and then shake a few more, you can remove the Cha.
5. Available toothpaste or broken egg shell scrub, and then rinse with water.
6. Soak in diluted sour vinegar for 30 minutes, you can shine as new. Exquisite tea set, can be stained with vinegar cloth, the finger is not enough place, can be used soft hair toothbrush vinegar, salt mixture of solution light swab can be.